A Lynx is defined as any of several wildcats of the genus Lynx (or Felis ), havinglong limbs, a short tail, andusually tufted ears.
At The BBQ Depot, we define Lynx as a Quality, Finely Structured Brand of Stainless Steel Grills that are proudly made in the USA.
Lynx Professional Grills elevate outdoor cooking to new levels, offering unique and innovative features, unparalleled performance and superior craftsmanship. Available for either built-in our freestanding application.
30" Free Standing Grill w/ ProSear Burner and Rotisserie
- One cast brass burner and one ProSear™ Burner (total 50,000 BTUs)
- 840-sq.-in. cooking surface (600 primary, 240 secondary)
- Hot surface ignition system
- Control illumination with blue LEDs
- Halogen grill surface light
- Heat stabilizing design
- Temperature gauge
- Fluid rotation handle
- Lynx Hood Assist Kit
- Removable large-capacity smoker box
- Stainless steel grilling grates
- Dual-position internal rotisserie with heavy-duty, 3-speed motor and rear infrared burner
- Ceramic Briquettes facilitate even radiant heat distribution
- Heavy-duty welded construction eliminates gaps where grease and moisture can collect